Java Hadoop Senior Developer - Trieste
The developer is member of the Business Logic team, implementing new set of functions based on existing application framework. The java developer is responsible for developing, documenting, testing and setting the new functions and the associated components.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the java development team, contribute to development and support the team on all the technical issues that could arise
- Design and implement functions to web contents & mid-tier applications
- Work with software architect & analyst to develop functions
- Review bug list and help designing test cases for the quality manager. Plan bug fixing
- Experience all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design and development to routine support
- Maintain the source repository, deploy baselines and prepare releases
- Minimum 5 years practical experience with Java and Web-based development
- Familiar with modern, iterative software design processes (UML, RUP)
- Good leadership, experience managing teams
- Analytical skills, experience in technical analysis and specifications
- Good knowledge of software configuration tools
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Ability to cooperatively work and interact with a variety of team members
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and handle simultaneously multiple assignments
- Able to maintain confidentiality with internal information
- 5-year degree in computer science
- Excellent English skills both in writing and speaking
La ricerca è rivolta a candidature di entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).
Si prega di autorizzare il Gruppo EURIS al trattamento dei dati ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 e specificando il riferimento alla posizione di proprio interesse.